1. What’s a Cookie?
3. Cookie Consent
By using this website and subscribing to any services we provide, you agree that, unless you disabled them within your internet browser, we can use the types of cookies explained below on your device and use that data in accordance with this policy.
4. Types of Cookies
Our Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only kept on your computer during your current web browser session and will be deleted when you close your browser – they do not collect any data about you from your computer as they usually store an anonymous session ID which enables you to browse a website without having to log in after visiting each page.
– Persistent cookies: these are stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your internet browser. These can be read by the website that created it when you revisit that website again. We use these types of cookies with Google Analytics.
There are also other ways Cookies can be used:
– Functionality cookies: These allow our website to keep track of the choices you make. For example, at times we may look to offer updates relevant to the services you use. The information in these cookies is usually anonymous.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are important to allow the site to run effectively, and therefore cannot be turned off. They are needed as otherwise the services on our website cannot be provided. These type of cookies do not gather any personal information that could be used for marketing or other purposes.
– Performance Cookies: these help us monitor the performance of our website. They enable to keep track of the number of visitors, which pages are the most read and to identify where traffic comes from.