Achieve your Professional & Personal Goals with one of the top Coaches in the UK
Would you like to work with a coach and mentor who will bring you the following experience? –
- Coached and trained thousands of people across the world
- Started, built and lead his own £30 million a year training and recruitment business
- A Sunday Times and Amazon bestselling author on personal development
- A former Fellow at Oxford University where he taught organisational behaviour & environmental management
- Designed, created and co-owned a leading professional development programme, with Olympians Roger Black and Steve Backley, that achieved thousands of users o Coached hundreds of entrepreneurs & small business owners in the UK and US
- Provided coaching, consulting and training services for many of the world’s leading Organisations such as BT, BA, Barclays, HSBC, Fidelity, EY, Cisco, Capita, BUPA and Deloitte
Paul is one of the leading coaches in the UK and a highly sought after mentor and organisational development consultant. He has over 30 years’ experience in psychology, employee engagement and high performance. His work has been featured on the BBC and in the Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Radio Times, Businessweek and other major media. He has given hundreds of talks and workshops around the world, and personally coached & trained thousands of people. For a full list of Paul’s media please visit here.
Paul is a passionate environmentalist, who has made the decision to commit the rest of his working life to promoting sustainability and tackling environmental problems. He first became committed to Green issues in the late 90s and taught environmental management at Oxford University as well as other universities. Paul also founded and lead three green businesses in the fields of executive search, green web hosting and online marketing consulting to green organisations.
Paul helped to establish the first Green MBA programme in Southern California, was a member of a committee advising the city of San Diego on energy conservation and served on the Green Party Holistic Review Commission in 2018.
Paul combines a lifetime’s experience as a coach and a high performer himself. Integrating his unrivalled hard professional skills and experience with the emotional intelligence of an organisation psychologist, academic and leading self help author, Paul is able to offer you these invaluable services.
- High Level Executive Coaching to help you improve your performance
- Leadership Coaching to transform your organisation
- Entrepreneurial Coaching to take your business to the next level
- Systemic Coaching to support genuine Organisational Change
- Coaching in Employee engagement and professional development
He will add value to your organisation in several critical areas:
- As a Coach to improve your own performance as a leader and achieve your professional and personal goals. This would include leadership, productivity, work-life balance, emotional intelligence, decision making and effectiveness.
- As a business consultant to help you improve your organisation’s results with a focus on strategy, marketing, talent acquisition, employee engagement and performance management.
What are the Benefits to your Organisation from Working with Paul?
Paul can help executives, managers and other key employees achieve the following:
- Improve their Individual Performance
- Become more effective leaders
- Feel more motivated and engaged
- Make better decisions
- Identify and overcome flaws that may be sabotaging their performance, and damaging their team and even the whole organisation
- Become calmer and achieve a greater sense of wellbeing and work-life balance. Paul has written one book about mindfulness and also taught the practice extensively
Performance and Employee Engagement Expert
For 30 years, Paul has coached and trained thousands of employees on a wide range of skills such as employee engagement, leadership, motivation, communication, change management, emotional intelligence, stress management and much more. His clients have included BT, BA, Barclays &HSBC and also SMEs & start-ups.
In 2013 Paul founded iPerform® with Olympians, Steve Backley and Roger Black. iPerform® is a unique performance improvement e-learning programme and App, that integrates the best Sports practices with proven personal and professional development practices. Large businesses like Cisco, Capita, EE, Deloitte and EY, Universities and Local Government are using
Paul taught Organizational Behaviour, Change Management, Environmental
Best Selling Author
Paul’s fourth book, the Wisdom of Groundhog Day, was published by Hodder in 2016 and was a Sunday Times bestseller and #1 on Amazon for self help books. Paul was a guest on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2, on the cover of the weekend edition of the Daily Telegraph, Observer and Daily Express. The Daily Mail also bought the serialisation rights. Paul has written four books – Take Charge of your Mind (with John Selby), The Magic of Groundhog Day and Intrinsic Engagement. His second book was converted into an audio program by Nightingale Conant, one of the world’s leading suppliers of personal development products. The set includes the DVD of the movie.
Highly Experienced Trainer and Speaker
Paul is a highly experienced trainer and speaker who has been delivering hundreds of presentations all over the world since he was 16. His signature presentations are on Employee Engagement & Well-Being, Resilience and Personal Development. He also presents on these related and will customise his presentations for your specific needs.
- How to be Happy at work
- The Future of Work
- Performance Improvement
- Preparing for a Happy Retirement
- Peak Performance & Motivation
- The Psychology of Leadership
- Work-Life Balance
- Behavioural and Habit Change
- Change Management
- Positive Psychology
- Emotional Intelligence
- How Groundhog Day will change your life
Paul has delivered hundreds of presentations and lectures in Europe and North
Praise For Paul
"I spend every day on my radio show talking with the nation's leading politicians, journalists, writers and intellectuals and I have to tell you that Paul is truly one of the finest minds of our time, and his work is among the most important going.....
I have known Paul for over fifteen years and I can tell you that when you work with him you will not only get the full benefit of his remarkable range of experience and talents but you will also get his passion and commitment that will transform your business"
"Paul is an outstanding speaker who combines a wide range of proven skills as a best selling author, successful entrepreneur, academic and top coach to deliver highly motivating, stimulating and innovative presentations on personal and professional development."
“Paul presented and spoke at our leadership conference in December 2014.
Paul’s combination of business experience, intelligence and people engagement skills make him a great presenter, speaker and an authority on his subject matter.
Paul is an accomplished, humble and extremely clever chap whom I would recommend to partake in any business symposium or conference.”
"Paul is an inspirational speaker with an amazing breadth and depth of experience and knowledge. He brings together the latest global thinking with very practical applications in the workplace, providing a kaleidoscope of powerful new ideas. His presentation style is invigorating and pacey, keeping the audience on the edge of their seats. And yet his delivery is simple, straightforward and so easy to understand. It’s the most robust version of common sense thinking I have ever heard!"
Get in touch with Paul today for a confidential, no obligation discussion and Discover how he will help you achieve your Goals!